If you’re passionate about making a difference in the lives of students from underserved backgrounds and getting them into college fully prepared, ALearn is for you. We offer a dynamic, positive mindset environment where we change lives on a daily basis.
ALearn welcomes and fosters people who:
- Share and live the ALearn values
- Are passionate about serving underserved, first generation students
- Love to learn every day
- Are great team players who share a common vision and like to collaborate
- Have great communication and active listening skills
- Are diverse, like the children and families we serve
- Value excellence and impact
- Exhibit a positive, growth mindset and resilience so they can bring that to our work
We hire credentialed teachers and college student teaching assistants for our summer and after-school programs.
Our current open positions are:
Interested? Send us your resume and cover letter at jobs @ alearn.org.
STUDENT ENGAGEMENT and SUCCESS
- We put students at the heart of everything we do.
- We believe in every student’s potential and guide them to success.
- We train teachers, teaching assistants, and ALearn staff to mentor students.
- We encourage student voice and engagement.
- We inspire students to persevere and take charge of their own learning.
TRUST AND RESPECT
- We listen to the needs of the people we serve.
- We honor our commitments.
- We conduct our work with uncompromising integrity.
EXCELLENCE AND CONTRIBUTION
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards in all we say and do.
- We actively seek and integrate research and best practices.
- We commit to continuous improvement.
- We each seek to contribute to ALearn and its growth.
TEAMWORK AND RESPONSIBILITY
- We all own the success of the ALearn team and take personal responsibility for delivering great results.
- We collaborate with teachers, teaching assistants, parents and districts for student success.
COMMITMENT TO IMPACT
- We commit to robust results for students, teachers and districts.
- We undertake our work with passion to make a profound impact.
Questions? Don’t see something that fits you?
Send us your resume and cover letter and we’ll contact you when a position becomes available. Contact us at jobs @ alearn.org.